Aug 8, 2017

Must See Metallic Mason Jars

I must have these metallic Mason jars - especially in rose gold. A friend of mine spray paints everything from furniture to picture frames, tables to trash cans. Things I didn't know wanted or needed to be painted at all. I wish I shared her joy. It turns out there are two brands of metallic spray paint that even I can use to upgrade these beautiful glass jars - especially since I was lucky enough to score ten of these for $1.00 at a local church rummage sale. Rust-Oleum carries a lovely pearl metallic spray paint in Champagne Pink Mist and Sea Green Mist for about $7.00 on Amazon. Krylon carries copper, silver, gold, rose gold and dusty pink. At Walmart, both brands are about two dollars less.

 
 
Gold Metallic Mason Jar Centerpiece
 
 
  
 
Don't Miss!

No comments: