- Clean your Mason jars with rubbing alcohol and then give them a bath of hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Select your colors from those little plastic bottles of acrylic paint sold everywhere, adding white for softer, pastel shades. Two coats of paint will be perfect.
- Let your painted jars dry overnight.
- Start with 100 or 120 grit sandpaper and sand lightly around each jar. Carefully use an emery board to sand the “Ball” logo to make it stand out and shine.
- Protect and finish your newly painted jars with two coats of clear acrylic sealer with a matte or satin finish.